Can I get PIP breakdown of payments online? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I get PIP breakdown of payments online?

Options
SYG
SYG Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
The DWP decision on my benefit payment (to stop DLA and not to give PIP) has been overturned and I will now be getting PIP. The letter that I had to sign snd send back had a breakdown of my new payment. This letter was lost in the post (teaching me to be using recorded delivery and not to trust the postal system. Even if the item is 'Freepost i.e. postage already paid for). Is there anyway I can get a breakdown online and I can print it off?

Comments

• Sue52
    Sue52 Community member Posts: 78 Courageous
    Options
    Hi@SYG

hope you are well . If you create a gateway user ID with the DWP , you can see all your tax/benefits information , including previous and future payments. It only takes five mins to set up and is a good thing to have access to. 
    Take care 
    Sue 
    xx
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

No, you're unable to see a breakdown of your PIP payments online. The gateway user ID at gov.uk is for HMRC and not for PIP.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you and to sign and return it to DWP. Usually an award is sent out but you don't sign and return anything. PIP payments are made every 4 weeks in arrears.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sue52
    Options
    Hi @poppy1233456

you can see a list of payments made by the DWP past and and present 
    x

• Sue52
    Options
    Hi @poppy123456
    Do not mean to contradict but I know that you can because I do it 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Strange that because on my HMRC account i can not see any payments made from DWP for my ESA or PIP, i can only see my tax credits payments, past on present.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sue52
    Options
    Hi@poppy123456
    sorry my mistake , many apologies x 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.