ESA3 FORM Confusion!!! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA3 FORM Confusion!!!

Options
Katkins
Katkins Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Sorry to jump on this post but I've just recieved an ESA3 form. 
It says from February 2012 to now.
Called the number and the guy said it appears they have sent the form as I'm owed money. 
I have trawled the internet and cannot find anywhere a rough idea of what I could  get.
The man I spoke to said I should be getting 4 years back pay.
Does anyone have a rough idea what I may get?
Is there a minimum/maximum weekly amount I can guess from?
I've never been owed anything. I'm reading that the average pay out is £5000.
I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to! 

If it helps, I'm single, only ever claimed by myself, for myself. I have moved once and had a baby the July 2013 so obviously get CB and CTC but no maintenance from the father. 
I'd be so grateful for someone to shed some light on this. 
The internet has totally confused me! Lol! 

Many thanks in advance x

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

ESA Support Group Income Related is an extra £16.40 per week, slightly less in previous years. This is for the Enhanced disability premium.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.