If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How do I get a formal diagnosis of dyscalculia?

EmmaFowkes94EmmaFowkes94 Posts: 5Member Listener
edited October 2018 in Education and learning
I'm Emma I'm 24yrs old and found out that I have dyscalculia five years ago but due to the resources at college they could only do screener tests. I was wondering if anybody knows how to get a difinitive diagnosis of dyscalculia as I need one so that reasonable adjustments can be made for a job I want to do. I am on universal credit and only get £251.77 a month so paying for the test will be difficult unless I can somehow offset the cost or alleviate the cost. I have tried going to the job centre and citizens advice. The job centre said their disability coordinator will be in touch with me but that was a week ago. 


Sign in or join us to comment.