Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

Fines

Desspen69Desspen69 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2018 in Disabled people
I have recieved a fine from Merseyflow,for crossing the bridge without payment,i have a disabled sticker from March This year,can i sort this out at The Link in Widnes?

Replies

• exdvrexdvr Member Posts: 307 Pioneering

Hi @Desspen69    From Merseyflow's website.....Blue Badge holders can cross both bridges unlimited at no extra charge once they have successfully registered and paid a £5 one-off registration fee. 

You may have to just throw yourself at their mercy and hope for the best.    Good luck.

Best wishes.

DLTBGYD

• Desspen69Desspen69 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I do have a sticker,which i paid £5 for,its from March this year,i thought they lasted 12 months.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 19,353 Disability Gamechanger
    Then you'll need to contact merseyflow because we can't help you here.

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • exdvrexdvr Member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    Have you changed your car since registering with them and not informed them?  The concession only applies to the vehicle you originally registered with.

Best wishes.

DLTBGYD

Sign in or join us to comment.