Pregnant Then Screwed Live - 2 free tickets available! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pregnant Then Screwed Live - 2 free tickets available!

NoraR
NoraR Community member Posts: 9 Courageous

The lovely Joeli from the campaigning organisation Pregnant then Screwed has 2 free tickets to Pregnant Then Screwed Live - The festival for Motherhood and Work, to give away, specifically for a mum with a disability or parenting a disabled child. They are looking to support mums going back into paid work and to help fight employment discrimination.

Tickets are normally £22.50 - £29. and some free tickets are available for mothers on Universal Income too, so if you don't win do check out the website! 

Venue: Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL

Date: Saturday 19th January 2019

Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm

You can find all the info on the programme here: www.pregnantthenscrewedlive.com there are some amazing speakers and the venue is accessible. 

Please comment with 'I'm a disability Gamechanger!' by Friday 16th November to be entered into a random draw to win a pair of tickets!  

Many Thanks, 

Nora

Comments

• Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    I wasn't quite sure what to make of the one line descriptor as it sounded very rude indeed, lol!

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.