If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Had my decision finally

SaracenSaracen Posts: 58Member Talkative
hi,  rang today and was awarded enhanced for both can't believe its finally over after 8months but finally got there.
I would like to thank everyone on this site for all the support through this awful period couldn't have done it without you and a special thank you to all again and all though I have my result I am not disappearing I am staying on here to help as many of those less fortunate who are still going through this so I hope I can help them by supporting them through the process .
enough ranting off me going to kiss my 2year old daughter and 3 year old son goodnight hopefully I will sleep for the first time in a very long time , once again thank you to everyone that have stuck by me such as  Sam_Scope , bbp  , Gwendoline1 , poppy123456 , wilko niknoo Ami2301 , Yadnad , mikehughescq ,Topkitten , and numerous others sorry if i failed to mention you and thank you again .

SARACEN XX

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.