Cancelled appointment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cancelled appointment

Options
amanda8289
amanda8289 Community member Posts: 46 Courageous
Hi arden  house  sent  me  a  letter  to come to  the  centre.  My husband  rang them to  say  I would  need a  home  visit  so  that  appointment was to be  rescheduled. I  spoke to  my  gparents who  not only  agreed to  write a  letter  to  request the  home  visit but also rang them.  A few days  later  a new  appointment  arrived  but  yesterday another  one saying  they  are cancelling it but  no  explanation  of  why  which  has my  head  banging & battered as I  have  no never  had  them ever  cancel  before.  Could  someone  please  let  me anything so I can sleep  tonight and  not  wake up  to the same  ****.  Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,187 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

You'll need to contact the health assessment providers to ask them what's going on, unfortunately we can only guess here. The number is on the top of the letter and they'll be open again tomorrow morning at 9am.

Please do make sure you call them because if you fail to attend an assessment for ESA then your money is likely to stop.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • amanda8289
    amanda8289 Community member Posts: 46 Courageous
    Options
    Hi,

You'll need to contact the health assessment providers to ask them what's going on, unfortunately we can only guess here. The number is on the top of the letter and they'll be open again tomorrow morning at 9am.

Please do make sure you call them because if you fail to attend an assessment for ESA then your money is likely to stop.
    I  didn't  cancel the  appointment  for  the  fifth.  They  cancelled it x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.