If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Cholesterol

vysvadervysvader Posts: 115Member Talkative
edited November 2018 in Diet and Nutrition
Hi dear Kirsten,

I plan to visit a gym just because of my health condition. And, my heart speed is normal but the pressure is already high. Despite the blood pressure, I've held pretty high good cholesterol and law bad cholesterol, however, it's gonna quickly change when I start. I used to be a vegan, then a vegetarian, non-strict vegetarian, now, for a couple of years I ate only fish (non-strictly) and have found that that's not the best food the purpose (even the mine, for a recreational sport). Perhaps, there'll be a lot of eggs (as the main source of proteins) and a very high negative cholesterol thereof. Any advice on how to hold down the cholesterol (except any phytosterols like the soy's phytosterols, plz)? I try to consider beta-Hydroxy beta-methyl butyric (HMB) what would be the single supplement which had been developed rather for the decrease of the cholesterol levels than for any commercial purpose as a sports supplement (as it's labeled and sold now) but there were published more studies providing a counter-evidence of the efficiency, maybe you can know more about it or can have got better ideas. Thnx for any ideas : )

Best regards,
J. Vysvader
You can feel free to get in touch 

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.