If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Severe disable premium

jude1967jude1967 Posts: 53Member Courageous
I was reading the update on uc about universal credit I ws told to contact the servers disable premiums should have now started back and if it's not there then to contact the uc as I lost mine wen I moved into universal credit area and I was also told that they us they payment and compensation ..they say it's 80 month compensation but they say it's shout be the same line as the cases which 171 permnth missed with that I have not had my disable premium yet backdated is this strike..as they told me now it's has it should be told to universal credit ..is it true or not 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 17,615Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You have read incorrect i'm afraid. No further announcements have been made to this since June and there's no plans in place for anyone to be given backdated money or compensation yet. No one has been paid anything yet.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.