If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Thank you

happy91happy91 Posts: 101Member Pioneering
This forum has been a lifeline for me during periods of illness and isolation. Want to take a moment to say thanks so much for everyone who takes the time to be here and respond to everyone, espeically the kind and helpful words.

Best wishes and hope you are finding the same. X

Replies

• Government_needs_reformGovernment_needs_reform Posts: 838Member Pioneering
    @happy91 I'm glad you've found the source of information useful to yourself and I will say on behalf of everyone I'm glad it's been a success for you.👍🏻

Perhaps now that you've been through a process where you needed help, perhaps now you can help others here too with what information you've learnt.😀

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"This must not be allowed to happen"

The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) has published a contract notice announcing its plans for a £3.1billion revamp of heath checks for Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and other benefits.

PIP is not ESA or even UC, having one assessment for those benefits is morally wrong to treat them as ONE size fits all with that one assessment.

Latest update 9th May 2019

DWP confirms single assessment plans, despite Tomlinson confusion

The government has confirmed that it is pushing ahead with plans to test how it might be able to merge two disability benefit assessments into one, despite comments from a minister that appeared to suggest that no such plans were being discussed.

But DWP has now made it clear to Disability News Service that testing of a single assessment will be going ahead.

• Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Posts: 7,650Administrator Scope community team
    Such a lovely post, thank you so much! :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 4,805Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @happy91 ; Thanks for sharing the kind words with the forum.

Glad to hear from you and much appreciated if we have been a lot of support.

Always here any time to help.  Be a friend and listen.

Pleasure to meet you.

Take care

@thespiceman
  • C_Herath2009C_Herath2009 Posts: 26Member Listener
    No sorry about recorded delivery having had 3 lots go missing i never post without tracking and signing (No 1 its a heck off alot off hastle filling out these forms no 2 i am not risking my BENIFITS being stopped again?Maybe if its happened to you you would feel the same way...
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @C_Herath2009, is there anything we can help you with? Your post above doesn't seem to be related to this discussion, but do feel free to post in our PIP/DLA category and we'll do our best to advise. 
Sign in or join us to comment.