Thank you — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thank you

happy91
happy91 Community member Posts: 101 Pioneering
This forum has been a lifeline for me during periods of illness and isolation. Want to take a moment to say thanks so much for everyone who takes the time to be here and respond to everyone, espeically the kind and helpful words.

Best wishes and hope you are finding the same. X

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @happy91 I'm glad you've found the source of information useful to yourself and I will say on behalf of everyone I'm glad it's been a success for you.??

Perhaps now that you've been through a process where you needed help, perhaps now you can help others here too with what information you've learnt.?
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Such a lovely post, thank you so much! :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @happy91 Thanks for sharing the kind words with the forum.

Glad to hear from you and much appreciated if we have been a lot of support.

Always here any time to help.  Be a friend and listen.

Pleasure to meet you.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • C_Herath2009
    C_Herath2009 Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    No sorry about recorded delivery having had 3 lots go missing i never post without tracking and signing (No 1 its a heck off alot off hastle filling out these forms no 2 i am not risking my BENIFITS being stopped again?Maybe if its happened to you you would feel the same way...
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @C_Herath2009, is there anything we can help you with? Your post above doesn't seem to be related to this discussion, but do feel free to post in our PIP/DLA category and we'll do our best to advise. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.