im on my oney for xmos — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

im on my oney for xmos

Options
ianhorsler1965
ianhorsler1965 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi i;m 53 and live in Sutton on sea i don't no one her  i,m disabled so dont get out lot and xmos coming just me wot to do ?

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi @ianhorsler1965, and a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. We have lots of friendly members who are always up for a chat online, so do get involved and have a look at our discussions. 

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling alone. Do you have any family or friends you could reach out to? Are there any social groups or events near you that you could be part of?

If you're on Twitter, there's also a great hashtag called #joinin that runs on Christmas Day: people from all over the world join in and share their days with others to help them feel less alone. What do you think? 
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi @ianhorsler1965 welcome , sorry to hear that ,  you can always come on here over christmas as loads of people be on here and myself will be on their own, so please dont worry about that .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.