Do you know about the Priority Services register — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you know about the Priority Services register

AnkyieSpon
AnkyieSpon Community member Posts: 138 Pioneering
This is a great service to have with our health conditions and medication, i've registered.

https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/extra-help-energy-services/priority-services-register-people-need
Tina 
(Ankyie Spon)
I'm a Pain Warrior

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @AnkyieSpon Thank you for this.  I am sure the community is much appreciated for the information.

I ask every time I sign up to a company. Especially utility.

Understand some companies do not say to you about also The Warm Front Grant. I always make sure I do.

If they do not then I wish not to be a customer.

Need to say look on line easier to do. Have and do all my utilities on line, new companies. Can give meter readings on line.

Also send you email to enter on line meter readings. Also one final point do not ever ring anymore.

Because on line chat room and caller. Called them at early morning took five minutes got a response.

An answer emailed the information I required.  Think how many times queuing for a phone call.

Hope your OK and keeping safe and warm.

Take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @AnkyieSpon

Welcome to our online community/family.

Thank you very much for your info which is very much appreciated.

Yes I do try to make sure that I do this when I change/start a new svs/company in & around my home
    ????

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.