Making new friends — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Making new friends

Options
ncps
ncps Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
I have set up a website and I would like to include a page which has a list of contact emails on, these will be of people who have chronic pain and want to support others by chatting over email. Is anyone interested? do you think its a good idea? have a look at my website.. www.ncpsuk.com

Lou

Northants chronic pain support

www.ncpsuk.com

Comments

• GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ncps (Lou)
    Full marks for the heads up on your blog ,but personally I find mostly all info and help I need I can already find on this forum ,or get signposted to the best place needed.
    But good luck with your endeavours.
    Cheers
    Gizmo

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ncps, this sounds like a great resource. However, I'd err caution to anybody sharing their personal contact details such as their email address on a website, where anybody can see them and use them for their own purposes. Perhaps sharing their own websites or social media handles might be more appropriate?

Just something to think about- do let us know how you get on with setting up the website!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.