Fashion for people with a physical disability
Hi, I'm currently designing a fashion collection for people with a physical disability. I had a few questions as part of my research and would be very grateful for any response!
- Where do you currently shop for clothes and are you happy with the choices you have in terms of shops and brands?
- What are the biggest issues you have when you dress yourself?
- What types of clothing would you like to wear in terms of aesthetic?
- In terms of function, what aspects in clothing would you like to see in a garment? (e.g. pockets at the front of trousers rather than back, magnetic fasteners rather than zips, etc.)
- Would you have issues wearing tops with long or big sleeves and maxi skirts?
- To what extent does clothing have on your self-esteem and confidence?
Thanks in advance for your help!