WARM FRONT GRANT A REASON TO CELEBRATE IS IT? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

WARM FRONT GRANT A REASON TO CELEBRATE IS IT?

thespiceman
thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2018 in Coffee lounge
Hello every one thought tell you all . Got warm front grant for the Winter from the Utility  company.

Subject if they need to for any benefits and anything else.

Reason to celebrate great but is it. Do not get the full £140 till March 2019.

Why not now deduct it now.  Understand and need for warmth we need this now do not want to use it March.

Had only this morning switched on the dial clicked on the thermostat this morning and the light on the boiler did not click on to the system.

After while started up. Thank god but have now turned it off the heating. I know but it is cold last time gave a email to say. Using too much heating.

Hang on it is cold yes but you had it on all day and we might have increase the money that you pay.

Last few company deny me the real truth found out owned one hundreds . Yet paying they say £30 a month.

So here I am in thermal socks thick jumper. Wondering why need that grant now.  Cold here.

Something seriously wrong in this country. Again another industry needs sorting out.

Understand and hope all and every one keeping warm and safe.

@thespiceman
Community Champion
SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.