Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Bluechris05
Bluechris05 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
Hello again everyone 
well I wanted to let you know that I had my Pip looked at  again waited over 6 weeks for a reply and  still They haven’t put it back up I’m on low rate which before I was getting Enchanted rate. I Also had the car but had to give that back my life has been turned up side down I can not walk without getting short of breath I suffer with copd.. depression also that don’t help. Two appointments I’ve had with the Doctor and both times by the time I got into the Doctors They have had to put me on Nebuliser because I couldn’t breath second time they called an ambulance to take me to Hospital I just don’t know what to do I’m going to appeal now but I just wanted to know is it worth doing has anyone else had this done to them please let me know Thanks everybody. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,367 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Only 18% of MR decisions change, so most people have to take it to Tribunal. Appearing in person will give you the best chance of a decision going in your favour.

You now have 28 days to request the Tribunal by filling out the SSCS1 form. Waiting times for hearings in a lot of areas are huge and some are waiting a year so don't expect it to be a quick process.

I'd advise getting help from either welfare rights or a law centre. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • clp
    clp Community member Posts: 39 Connected
    As part of your evidence include your latest spirometry report - this should show your level of breathlessness and again should be available from your GP.  It then becomes medical evidence and not anecdotal though your breathlessness is the same.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.