If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is cheryl_lucy!

Me and my therapy dog. Needing but extra support and someone to talk to atm. Finding everything hard and wanting to hide from the world. 
Hoping with some extra TLC we will soon be back to normal.

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 2,932Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hello @cheryl_lucy ; Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear that your not good. Your have come to the right place for advice, information and support.

We are a friendly community. Care and share. Ready to listen.

Please ask if we can advise with anything some one will know.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 4,873Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @cheryl_lucy, and a warm welcome to the community!
  • steve51steve51 Posts: 4,203Member, Community champion Chatterbox
    Hi @cheryl_lucy

Welcome it’s great to meet you today!!!!

You have come to the right place if you need some “TLC”

Please please let me know if I can help/support you further?????
  • cheryl_lucycheryl_lucy Posts: 4Member Listener
    Having a really rough time with my conditions and my support workers can t cope. Now only have 1 lady. I can't put everything into her so staying with my grandparents for next few weeks, and have a couple of friends coming and taking me out here and there. But I feel I am a burden on them... I know they keep saying I'm not. I feel I can't cope on my own, and I'm petrified that the lad I had to sack last week, due to conduct issues,not the 1st time. 
    That's why I've come to stay with grandparents as it's 40miles away and they here all the time. 

I know I shouldn't let him drive me from my home but I need to look after myself first. 
    I will go home in the new year,but I am also looking at moving back closer to family. Can't find staff where I am as they personal assistant, but nearer family i already have people prepared to help. But then I have the issues with moving and finding somewhere to live. Just feel like everything is never gonna get some as it all just falls onto something else. 
    I know I can only do my best,but I just feel like I'm swimming against the tide and getting battered and tired. I don't know what I expect from anyone here, but needed to get it out my head in case someone can help. 
    Gonna have lots of forms to fill in and lots of questions I don't understand... But I do have my mum and nan who are great at doing forms. 
    Just hope I can find somewhere for me and lucy to move to that will be nice and warm and somewhere we can make happy memories for 2019. 
    Hi @cheryl_lucy

Thank you very much for your post 

I’m very very sorry to hear about your current problems!!!!

Yes I would be more than happy in helping/supporting you.

Please please let me know how you feel????
  • cheryl_lucycheryl_lucy Posts: 4Member Listener
    Atm feeling a bit up and down.... Start new pain meds tomorrow so I expect my feelings to go down hill,due to pain on the transfer, but may be pleasantly surprised. 
    It's been a hard day today, and haven t achieved much as yesterday I over did it, shopping for stuff I need at grandparents,food meds dog food for lucy. But yet again Don t get everything from same shop. So it's in and out the car and wheelchair and thethenn i had a seizure... Luckily was in the car and Charlotte kept me safe.But it took it outta me. 
    So today I slept till after 12,mum fed lucy as I couldnt. And I managed to get washed and changed about 230! It's just been an off day, but the more I have the worse I feel. So I have to try and do stuff so I don't fall into trap of a sprial down hill. 
  • thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 2,932Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hello @cheryl_lucy Sorry you are in a bad way.

Is there anything I can suggest or give you advice on.

One thing may I ask you do shopping. Is it possible for you to look on line shopping.

Might help something to consider.

I get stressed, anxious going to places.

Just a thought reason why use online shops.

You having issues with forms and anything related consider speaking CAB. I use them for form filling in and know they have expertise, knowledge on benefits or anything else.

Having some one talking to you and explaining anything can be helpful and useful.

Only helpful ideas and suggestions, sorry also about the problems you have experienced with any support you have.

I am here as one of the team of community champions. Happy to help and assist .If you wish to. With anything. Information, advice and guidance.

Pleasure to meet you.

@thespiceman
    Hi @cheryl_lucy

Yes it’s like a “roller coaster” 

The more you do the worse things get.

Mind you it’s a case of “managing” things.

Very much like you have done today!!!!!

It will be well worth it “tomorrow” believe me.

Have a good sleep 💤 💤💤
Sign in or join us to comment.