They lost my forms, who can help? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

They lost my forms, who can help?

Anthony1987
Anthony1987 Community member Posts: 93 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi who eles can help with filling in with forms etc?  as I'm sick and tired of Citizens Advice lossing my papperwork 3rd time they have messed up now 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Anthony1987, I'm sorry to hear this. I know you've been let down by Citizens Advice but they do have some great online guidance which may serve you better, such as this guide to filling in the PIP form.

Aside from that, hopefully our members will be able to offer you some alternative suggestions. Was there a specific part you were looking for help with?
  • Anthony1987
    It was more to do with pip and debt as they lost all the paperwork work i have toke it fother and there said it won't happen again as the woman phoned me and wasn't happy about the paperwork gone missing and didn't take a cope or givr me a note 
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Hi @Anthony1987 You could always look for an alternative advice provider.  Try contacting your local council to ask if they offer any services or know of other agencies in the area.  Or you can search via the Advice UK website using your postcode: http://www.adviceuk.org.uk/looking-for-advice/find-advice/
    Hope that helps
    Sarah
    The Benefits Training Co:

• Anthony1987
    There wear only copes as i got the original paperwork at home the woman who i spoked to is gonna have a metting with the  lady's  about copping peoples paperwork 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    If you have copies then there's no problems.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Anthony1987
    Yeah there just lost all the paperwork work and never even told the lad i came in with it all or give me a note etc  which the woman said on the phone  there should of toke copes and give me  note to say not just put it down on the side been right  mess with them  since the start  
  • Anthony1987
    Hi is this true thatd physio can't  give me my repots by post pip or jobcenter has to request for them? As i phoned them and that's what the woman said 
  • Anthony1987
    Okay  it was only about my left leg wen bending stiff neck and other thing's so thought that'd they would need to see that'd  as i can't lift from the floor with how my stomch stands out etc  
  • Anthony1987
    I've got a UC50 form to fill out but with them saying that'd i can only put what they told me on the phone i thought we be aloud to see our records these days 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    You can have a digital copy of your medical records from your GP free of charge. If you ask for any printed copies then you'll be charged for these.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Anthony1987
    Yeah I've got everything of gp what i need it was just the physio am stick with i asked the gp see if it comes up on there system from them 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.