Chronic illness, Mental health, Aspergers and Psych wards — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Chronic illness, Mental health, Aspergers and Psych wards

uniquejourney
uniquejourney Community member Posts: 14 Connected
please can i have some help i am currently under section 3 of the mental health act. my body has just crashed on me and i'm in a lot of pain and just yeah. everything just really isn't going well and i don't know what to do. just really stressed to be honest. i don't know how to cope with physically crashing while being stuck here. like i know what to do at home. but not here.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @uniquejourney, and a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you here.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. Is there somebody at the facility you could talk to about your needs? 
  • uniquejourney
    i am trying to get my needs across. i also have a mental health advocate and my parents.
    they ended up having to get the on call doctor last night because of how bad i was so they have now given me some PRN pain medication, which i have been on before and doesn't do much but hopefully will do something. 
    i just yeah hopefully stuff will happen but everything happens soooooooooo sloooowly here. 
    thank you for the wellcome @Pippa_Scope
    i think they aren't used to someone with as many physical/ multiple very different issues and difficulties.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm glad to hear that things moved forward @uniquejourney, and it's a really valid point you raise there about looking after both physical and mental health needs. We have some community members who also manage complex needs, so do get involved and let us know if we can be of any further assistance!
  • uniquejourney

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.