Is this Christmas bonus — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is this Christmas bonus

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
10 name under pip am worried now my low pip not due til end of mth

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,341 Disability Gamechanger
    Nothing to worry about at all, as i advised previously the bonus is paid separately to your normal payment. It's the bonus.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    That does look like it's your Christmas bonus  :).  
  • sam12
    I guess in the end. Thanks 
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited December 2018
    @sam12 I've had my £10 Christmas bonus put in my bank on the 10th and has PIP by the side of that payment, also I diden't recieve any brown envolope telling me it's going in my account either. 

If your PIP isent due yet that payment of a tenner will go in before your PIP is due, also you should know PIP is every 4 weekly. Try not to worry.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• sam12
    I spent my bonus on wax melts. Thank you 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.