Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Assesment

sophieannesophieanne Member Posts: 25 Listener
I understand every area is different but roughly how long after sending uc50 form do you hear back ?

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,136 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's no rough guide or time scales i'm afraid. It all depends on backlogs in your area. If successfully given LCWRA this isn't paid until the 4 month after sending in your fit/sick note anyway.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • sophieannesophieanne Member Posts: 25 Listener
    We have been sending it the fit notes for 5 months now  
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 21,136 Disability Gamechanger
    Back logs is just part of the reasons, assessments and decisions are delayed. Hopefully it won't be too long.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • sophieannesophieanne Member Posts: 25 Listener
    Thank you hopefully not
Sign in or join us to comment.