ESA tribunal support group — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA tribunal support group

rabs
rabs Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I have just won esa tribunal and got 21 points and put in sg. After a year waiting as I was assessed and was given 0 points, I get standard pip on both would I get enhanced on pip now I got 25 points for mobility and 6 for sitting and moving around...

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi rabs and welcome

Has your condition worstened since you received your PIP award ?
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • rabs
    rabs Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Yes I informed them of my changes and was put on standard do but not mobilty as I'm not using crutches however I appealed with more evidence to my mobilty and was awarded 10 points so got standard..as I've now been granted esa sg I was told I may get more pip..
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    ESA support group won't make any difference to your PIP claim. They're completely different benefits, with different criteria.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.