If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Universal credit

I have a six year old son who suffers from double incontinence. He has been like this a couple of years. He is under a continence team who just prescribe him laxatives(laxicol) every few months. This doesn't really help. So January he is being referred to hospital to see a doctor. I was wondering if we are entitled to any help or benefits? Thanks. 


Sign in or join us to comment.