Universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit

mcrey1
mcrey1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
My son is my  currently works self-employed on his small farm and he receives care allowance for me . from the beginning of 2019 he will be my fulltime carer. And no longer farming is the care allowance all he will get or can he claim anything of U C . as well as the care allowance

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

As you've given very limited information then he'll need to speak to his local CAB for a full benefits check. It's impossible to give any answers on an internet forum without knowing more details.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mcrey1
    mcrey1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Thank you I will do as you suggest. .Does anyone know if pip is a separate payment from UC ?

• Firefly123
    Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Yes Pip is separate from UC 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.