If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

New claim by post?

ESABenefitsUK123ESABenefitsUK123 ListenerPosts: 26Member Listener
I see on the gov dwp website, that if you want to start a new pip claim, you ring them.  However, it does also give an address that you can write to, to ask them for the pip2 form.  I was thinking of doing this, as the last time I phoned them, the call handler was very rude, and I was pretty upset by this.  Has anyone tried doing this - starting a new claim by writing to them, and requesting a pip2 form?  Thanks for any comments.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Disability Gamechanger Posts: 13,353Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    It will be much quicker if you ring to start a claim off. You most likely can write to them but they may never receive the letter.

You say you rang them before? Have you applied previously and been refused?
  • ESABenefitsUK123ESABenefitsUK123 Listener Posts: 26Member Listener
    I don't want to ring them, because they were rude, and I found it upsetting, and I had to wait ages for someone to answer my call.

I have applied previously, and I only got 2, 4 points.  That was 7 months ago.  My health has changed since, and I have a new and significant doctor's report, and want to reapply.
Sign in or join us to comment.