If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Wanting the world to be a better place

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 68Member Whisperer
Hello I am feeling so angry and upset about the way the world is and with people disagreeing with me on certain things like when I only say that I want the world to be a better place and saying things in which are not very helpful like when I say that no one should be forced to do something they do not really like or do not want to do as this is so wrong because we should all be allowed to make our own choices in our own lives. I just want to be able to do something to make this world a better place even though I am not expecting the world to be completely perfect or expecting people to be completely perfect either in which I understand that but I just want more positives and no more negatives like no more war, no more curfews, no more violence, no more bullying, no more disabilities, no more being told what to do as I am sick of it now and also no more people being so unpleasant or unkind to each other. I want to be able to write to the government about my concerns and be able to stand up more for myself and tell everyone how I feel. I really want more things to be done to make this world a better place and to prevent a lot of negative things like abuse and neglect and bullying. Also I want everyone to treat 18-25 year olds more as adults and for them to have more rights and freedom of other adults too.
S.York

Replies

• wilkowilko Posts: 1,100Member Chatterbox
    Don’t we all, the fact of the matter is it’s not going to happen now or in the future, why because of mans selfishness and greed. If you are a Christian you will or may understand what I am going to write. A man went to Jesus and aske what I must do to get to Heaven. Jesus replied honour your father and mother, worship,the one only true God Jesus Christ obey the comandments . The young replied I have done all these thing since I as a boy, good said Jesus gomand sell all you have and give to the poor and come follow me. The young walked away sad because he was very rich and the thoughts of giving his wealth to the poor was not anything he thought of. Jesus also said I give you a new commandment, love one another as I have loved you. So until we can accept each other’s differences accept forgiveness and reconciliation to each other the world we live in is going to remain the same we will always have, the haves and have nots. We can all make a difference if we want to!!
  • Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 68Member Whisperer
    Sorry Wilko I don't mean to be rude but I do not find this very helpful at all. I was looking for a more helpful reply.
    S.York
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,267Administrator Scope community team
    Thanks for sharing this with us @Sholay09. You mention wanting to contact the government, have you thought about writing to your MP
Sign in or join us to comment.