My New Years Goals — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My New Years Goals

Options
disabledkenny
disabledkenny Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
edited January 2019 in Coffee lounge
Well, we are now into 2019 & a great time for me & my community as within the next couple of months am setting up Oldham Versus Arthritis Group used to be arthritis care that I ran the Lancaster branch for 6 years until 2001 when I had my 2nd major stroke & moved back to Oldham.
I am looking forward to that as well as getting more volunteers & members for Oldham Disabled People & Elderly Support group that I set up in June mainly run on Facebook & Google groups & meet once a month for a chat & have a cuppa with hobby & crafts with guest speakers, also help & support anyone with problems. We are looking for a secretary so that we can get our constitution legal so that we can apply for grants, as we have just myself as chairman & a lady as treasurer.
Some people say why do you do so much when you are so bad in health your self, it's because I believe I am here to help others, as when I first became disabled back in 1993 I had no one to turn to & no internet back then.
I hope you all achieve all that you hope to this year & hope you have a healthier year, take care, dear friends, Kenny.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.