Bootle assessment Adisory was faxed a thorough letter from my GP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bootle assessment Adisory was faxed a thorough letter from my GP

Options
Neenee67
Neenee67 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
On 18th October I was sent dreaded assessment appointment, my assessment was put on hold. I saw my gp who faxed over a thorough letter stating my conditions EUPD ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. She proceeded to explain I have significant ill health with severe chest issues under investigation with respiratory consultant for COPD OR ASTHMA. I rang bootle advisor who said I would not need a f2f assessment. This was Friday 4th January. Today 5/1/19 letter saying I need to attend appointment f2f on 18/1/19. I'm so scared and anxious. Please can anyone advice me.

Neenee 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The letter you received on the 5th was very likely posted before you rang them on the 4th. You'll need to ring the number on the top of the letter and ask them if you still need to attend an assessment. Then tell them what you were told on the 4th.

This is the only way you'll know for sure because no one on an internet forum will be able to answer your question.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.