How About This PIP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How About This PIP

Gerald
Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
Hi How about this to help fix PIP This is the problem the ones doing the Assessments have no comeback how about if you go to the Tribunal the one who did the Assessment pay for it and not the tax payer and if you win at the Tribunal the Assessments firm pay you the back pay and have  14 days to do it or pay a fine on top for all days past the 14 days and not put it on the Government or the Tax Payer so that there Assessments are done the right way in the first place and not keep putting people with mental health issues going worse day by day and  physical disability the same way and not just making money year on year for doing a bad job in the first place at the Assessment

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2019
    Hello @Gerald I do not understand how that  would work.

Common sense would be surely as it has been said before.

Something in the back of my mind proposals.  Unless I have got this wrong.

Would be arrive at assessment. Advocate waiting for you to represent you. Speak on your behalf.  If needed.

All evidence medical and statements taken into account.  Including witness statements from friends, family.

Video recorded and statement typed up. Verified by assessor and claimant true record. One copy for claimant one to DWP.

Any errors or omission corrected.  No physical.  

This would what I want.

Problem is when the assessors working for a company . Profits and money plays a part. 

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.