• Check you're happy with the email notifications you're receiving.
• Have a look at how the community will be changing its appearance.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
Student research - are you able to help please?
I'm studying to be an occupational therapist and as part of my final year assignments I have to design a product. I have chosen to design something for people that have sensory issues.
This is purely theoretical, it won't actually be made so I hope it won't be a problem posting this?
I have chosen to design a vibrating elasticated wrist band which should act as proprioceptive feedback for those who are sensory seekers and would be part of a sensory diet.
1) Do you think this is something that would be useful for yourself or your child?
2) What sort of price would you be willing to pay for this product?
3) Do you think your child or yourself would tolerate wearing this wrist band?
4) Would you like to have something you could move up and down your arm?
Any other comments would also be appreciated
Thanks so much! I'm quite new to sensory issues and autism, so anything would be most welcome!