Hi, new here and hoping people with experience of welfare at work meetings may be able to help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, new here and hoping people with experience of welfare at work meetings may be able to help

Options
djbhoy
djbhoy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2019 in Work and employment
Hi, 
My name is David, I've read a good lot of posts on the forum and I've just created an account today .

Hoping anyone with experience of welfare meetings have any tips for preparing etc. 

Ive just received an email stating my work want one tomorrow morning. 
I've recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia .

This has caused me to be late and occupational health have recommended a flexible start however at my probation meeting last week, I was scored down for coming in late. 

Sorry to jump straight in hoping for help but people here seem friendly and helpful and any advice or experience at all of these meetings or a similar situation would be helpful as I don't want issues to arise later due to my disability but don't want thet to think I can't do the job. 

Considering requesting it is delayed until I get a chance to prepare or can request a witness as they haven't exactly been helpful so far. 

Thanks for reading

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.