If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA reviews query

SystemSystem Posts: 291 Scope community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: PIP award triggering ESA reassessment????.

Replies

• wizzwozwizzwoz Posts: 22Member Whisperer
    No problem. As i said, make sure you send evidence to support your claim.
    Hi poppy123456
    I had my pip ftf back in november 18
    Reseaved my pip assessment report in dember
    And now ive receaved an ESA review in 2 weeks can you tell e why as i have not had no decstion yet on my pip 
    I rang DWP just befor christmas n was told no decstion has been made yet from 7th november when i had my pip ftf
    Im on ESA support side have been since 2011 and was told i would not have any ESA reviews 🤔 im not worrid just curious of why
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 5,630Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hi,

ESA and PIP are 2 different benefits. For ESA they can re-assess you at anytime. I'm not sure why you were told you wouldn't have anymore reviews for your ESA. The news rules for those in the Support Group were only introduced last year, so everyone will be reviewed at some point.

If after this next assessment you're placed into the severe conditions group then all further assessments will be turned off BUT only certain people with certain conditions will be placed into this group and it's only for those currently in the Support Group.

Sign in or join us to comment.