If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Advice please

SamanthaFerrisSamanthaFerris Posts: 1Member Listener
edited January 15 in Ask a chronic pain advisor
Hi my name is Sam, I'm 30 and I have both Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis as well as arthritis and pain killers only ever take the bear minimum of pain away. I think I may have cpd as well how would I go about getting a diagnosis?


  • wilkowilko Posts: 1,786Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, firstly your GP will either diagnosis you or send you to a specialist for tests ect to confirm your illnesses and give you the diagnosis for your ill health. 
Sign in or join us to comment.