Help.!! universal credit lcwra — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help.!! universal credit lcwra

Options
anneliese
anneliese Community member Posts: 14 Listener
edited January 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
I need to know who I can speak to regarding a claim o made back in November for universal credit lcwra I've sent 3 lots of medical evidence in 1 that was done by welfare none of this information has been received by medical services.
ive spoken to numerous people who are saying they are waiting on confirmation or that fight support are involved (who are they) and there fast tracking he claim however on speaking to medical services this morning they are saying my claim isn't live on there end and that a decacion was sent back in November regarding previous claims to esa how can they made a decision without a face to face assesment and why are the dwp taking so long to tell me what's going on I'm getting passed from pillow to post regarding all of this and if my belief is correct they have made a descion that could be unfair as my medical history declined rapidly last year and they won't have that information I'm stressed to point I'm coming out in hives what do I do... and why are they taking so long what are they hold. Baring in mind I receive high rate pip and low rate mobility surely this has to go in my favour 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.