Will they stop my benefits if I don't fill in ESA3? 05/18, ESA3(IBRD)06/18 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Will they stop my benefits if I don't fill in ESA3? 05/18, ESA3(IBRD)06/18

Options
ATES
ATES Community member Posts: 2 Listener
DEAR Sirs and Madams,
I wonder you can help me,
I have an issue regarding filling this form, ESA3 I have 2 of them, front pages both different,
Please, can you give some advice, I THINK I SHOULD NOT FILL THESE MEANINGLESS FORM, I DO REFUSE TO FILL, BUT NOW THEY GAVE ME OPTION UNTIL 4TH OF FEB, OTHERWISE I WOULDNT NOT QUALIFY FOR ESA(IR),
I AM CONFUSE  APRIL 2008 I BECAME ILL MENTAL ISSUES AFTER 25 YEARS AS HOTEL MANAGER, I COULD NOT ABLE TO WORK, I WAS GETTING INCAPACITY BENEFIT, JULY 2012 THEY CHANGED MY BENEFIT TO EAS CONTRIBUTION BASED AND IN SUPPORTING GROUP, NOW IN THIS FORM EAS3(IR SAYING I HAVE TO FILL ALL THE INFORMATION MINE AND MY EXWIFES INFORMATION FROM 28.07.2012 UNTIL NOW.
SIMPLE THEY ARE SAYING IF I ASK THEM TO  CONSIDER TO PAY  ME EAS(IR), WHICH I DO NOT WANT, SO WHY?
THEY ARE FORCING ME TO FILL THIS FORM, I DO NOT WANT MORE MONEY,I AM OK WITH THIS INCOME WITH MY EAS,I HATE FILLING FORMS AND I DO NOT WANT TO GET THESE LETTERS FROM DPW,OR TAX OFFICE OR COUNCILS, BUT THEY ARE FORCING AND ME TO FILL THIS FORM TO ASK MORE MONEY,
I HAVE DEALY ISSUES LIKE LAST 6 YEARS REHOUSING ISSUE, I WANT TO MOVE OUT BUT THEY ARE NOT HELPING ME, AND I AM SIMPLE DYING HERE IN MY HOUSE,
I DO SHARE WITH MY EXWIFE AND MY BEAUTIFUL 2 KIDS 6 AND 10 YEARS OLD, I AM NEARLY 57, YEARS OLD, PLEASE HOW CAN I TELL THEM I DONT WANT MORE MONEY AND LEAVE ME ALONE,
IF I DO REFUSE THIS FORM TO FILL, WILL THEY STOP MY EAS CONTRIBUTION BASE BENEFIT OR THEY WILL STILL PAY BUT THEY won't PAY ME MORE BECAUSE OF INCOME RELATIVE FORM I DID NOT FILL,
SIMPLE WILL THEY STOP ALL MY BENEFIT IF I REFUSE TO FILL THIS FORM,

I HATE FILLING FORM, ASKING PEOPLE HELP AND WHEN I AM ON TEH EDGE WALKING TO HOLD ON LIVE OR JUST GIVE UP AND SAY GOODBYE EVERYTHING BUT MY 2 BEAUTIFUL KIDS THEY DO NOT HAVE ANYBODY JUST ME AND THEIR MOTHER,HOW CAN I LEAVE THEM THIS DIRTY WORLD ,DANGEROUS WORLD, BUT I AM VERY BUT VERY TIRED WITH THIS REHOUSING CASE LAST 6 YEARS,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND UNDERSTANDING,
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
 REGARDS
 R.ATES
[mobile number removed by moderator]

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi @ATES, and a warm welcome to the community. Thank you for sharing this with us.

You are a member of our community and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

It's clear that you're feeling frustrated about this, but hopefully we can help. We have some brilliant community members who will hopefully be in touch soon to answer your question about ESA.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,323 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,
     Please remove your personal details such as your mobile number. This is an internet forum and scope do not allow the use of personal information. You should never give out your personal information on an internet forum for security reasons.

DWP are sending these forms to everyone that transferred from IB to ESA, regardless of your circumstances. It's absolutely nothing worry about and won't affect your claim in a bad way.

If you don't fill out the form and return it then they won't be able to asses your claim for any income related top up and you could potentially be owed a lot of money. If you have been underpaid then you'll receive everything back that they owe you. Decisions for this can take 12 weeks.

If you don't wish to be assessed for this income related top up then sign the form and put your reasons for not wanting to be assessed and then return it to DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.