Hi, my name is LyndaF! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LyndaF!

LyndaF
LyndaF Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I hope you guys can help and be of support as I feel like no one else understands my pain. I have spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia. I would appreciate some advice on how to relieve the pain and help with mobility as it affects my walking and my daily life. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaF welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you feel this way. There are many members of our community who have the same conditions as yourself. I am sure they will be more than happy to get in contact with you to offer support. Are you currently using any mobility aids?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaF, and a warm welcome to the community! 

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. It can be so tough to live with, but you're not alone and you're among others who understand here on the community. You may like to have a look through and get involved with our dealing with chronic pain discussions, where members share their own experiences. 

I'm also tagging in @shan who has also recently joined the community and discussed her experiences with chronic pain, in case you'd like to chat!
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaF

Welcome and Good Morning ? ?

I am very very sorry to hear about your current situation!!

Yes I also have Chronic Pain 24 /7

Please please contact me if you need any help /support??
    ? ? 

@steve51

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.