Hi, my name is Mousey01! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Mousey01!

Mousey01
Mousey01 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
My husband lost his pip in November 2017 went to tribunal this morning after waiting a year and am pleased to say he won his tribunal the judges were really nice they said his pip should not have been stopped the young girl who interviewed us at capita lied I just don't know how they get away with it 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Mousey01 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your husband appeal. I am sure as many of our community know what an ordeal you have been through.

I am one of the team of community champions . Who guide, advise and help new members who join.

I know myself can identify what you going through.  As not only my own circumstances . Also a member of the team of community champions.

Supporting valued members like yourself and your husband day to day week to week.  With the results and outcomes of these assessments.

We know as a community that the assessors lie and I have experienced this myself constantly.

One suggestion I might offer is to complain to your local MP. Something to consider. I know many members of our community have done so.

About the whole debacle of PIP.  

Please keep in touch and if we can as a community be supportive. Anything you wish to know. Please ask.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mousey01, welcome to the community and congratulations on your husband's tribunal win!
  • Mousey01
    Thank you for your messages 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
  • Mousey01
    It has been 2 weeks since we won our tribunal for pip had been waiting 14 months for a tribunal still haven't heard anything of pip they were quick enough taking it of us but not quick enough to give back how long does it take for them to get in touch 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.