If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Epidermolysis Bullosa

MehaveEBMehaveEB ListenerPosts: 1Member Listener
Hi there, i suffer from Epidermolysis Bullosa, it's a genetic blistering skin disease. I am in the process of claiming PIP and have a Tribunal hearing next month. Worrying myself silly. Never met any other folk with my condition, so if there is anyone here who is a fellow sufferer please say hi. Thanks.

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Disability Gamechanger Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MehaveEB, and a warm welcome to the community. Great to have you here! Would you like to tell us a bit more about your condition?

Wishing you all the best for your tribunal. Many of our members have been through the process themselves, so do feel free to ask any questions and we'll do our best to advise. 
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Disability Gamechanger Posts: 5,402Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MehaveEB welcome to the community! :)
    You're a fighter. Look at everything you've overcome. Don't give up now!
  • underdiagnosedunderdiagnosed Connected Posts: 17Member Connected
    Hi, I was just wondering if we had met before, as I am aware how rare EB is. I used to help with adapted sports sessions many years ago - big ball football, boccia, and wheelchair basketball, and there was a 6 year old boy with severe EB. I often found myself helping him and his mum and would sit in the bar afterwards talking to them. I was wondering if it might have been you and if so was wondering how you and your mum are?
Sign in or join us to comment.