Accessibility and safety issues at work — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Accessibility and safety issues at work

Options
campbellf
campbellf Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2019 in Work and employment
due to an accident my right is leg is a cast and I cannot weight bare. I will be essentially wheelchair bound until the cast offically comes off in April this year. I work  in a business centre where my office is on the third floor. unfortunately the lift works intermitently and i cannot be garunteed it will allow me to get out of the building in the case of a fire. Also access to discabled toilet is on the ground floor and over the last week i have been unable to access same due to the lift not being working when i need it to. recepition are working hard to get the lift repaired each day however does the landlord not have a responibility to ensure that the lift is well maintined and ongoing issues with same rectified?

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.