SVSGN — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

SVSGN

SVSGN
SVSGN Community member Posts: 1 Listener
So I have been treated so appallingly regarding my own money, that I am completely entitled to, that I now do not even have cash to buy a pint of milk or toilet paper!

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,029 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Could you give some more information please? It's not possible to give any advice on what you said here. What benefits have you applied for? Do you live with a partner that work? have dependent children living with you?

It may also be a good idea to make an appointment with your local CAB for a full benefits check. This way you'll be able to give them all your personal circumstances and they'll be able to advise you correctly.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community, @SVSGN! As Poppy says, do feel free to tell us some more so our members can try and help. You can also find your local CAB here.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.