Hi, my name is lucylulu! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lucylulu!

lucylulu
lucylulu Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Good Morning All, I’m a 45 year old Woman who suffers with Degenerative Disc Disease, Terminal Lymphedema, Arthritis, PTSD, Depression and Chronic Anxiety and Panic Attack’s. 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lucylulu, and a warm welcome to the community. Great to have you here!
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lucylulu welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • lucylulu
    lucylulu Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hey There Pippa_Scope and Ami2301 for your lovely warm Welcome. It’s kinda scary just starting out in a New Group but I really wanted to join Scope as I wanted to be able to chat with People who aren’t judgmental about your Disabilities and they actually see you first and not your Disability because that isn’t what defines me as a Person. Xxx
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    I was absolutely petrified when I first joined the community and now, thanks to Scope, I have grown in confidence and despite some of the situations that are discussed, it is a really positive place to be ?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.