Hi, my name is Sallie! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Sallie!

Sallie
Sallie Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi, have just discovered this community and it all seems very friendly and helpful. Ermmmm don't know what else to put lols!

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sallie welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sallie
    Sallie Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi
    Am in my 60's and have been registered as disabled for about 20 years mainly due to Rhumatoid and Osteo arthritis throughout my skeleton but, could be worse. Was still working until recently and would like to go back once my next bit treatment is done, if ever it gets started lols. Am claustophobic MRI's are such a knockout tee hee.
    Love dogs, not so keen on people but will help if can.
    Have one son and am also a carer of my elderly mother who sadly, gets very muddled.
    There are no photos of me as I hate having my pic taken, sorry.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sallie, and a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. If we can be of any assistance, do let us know.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.