Hi, my name is TLC — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is TLC

Tlc
Tlc Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm waiting on a decision of reconsideration because they dropped me down from both enhanced to enhanced for mobility and standard for daily living. I have been given new evidence of my gp has anyone got any idea how long it will take or what next  thanks  x.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Tlc Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions who help and advise new members who join.

In response to your question we have information on PIP. Talk about PIP/DLA on our website.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Ho @Tlc welcome to the community! 

I am unsure of how long it will take however you can check out the next steps in our appealing a DWP benefits decision section. Let us know if you need any further help :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • minniemoo
    minniemoo Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Hi @Tlc I waited 3 weeks for my MR decision I actually rang the DWP and they updated me accordingly as the info was back from the decision maker at the time I wasn’t happy with the decision they had made had to then wait for the paperwork to arrive then went for appeal good luck on your outcome min ?
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tlc, and a warm welcome to the community!

Fingers crossed for a decision soon. In the meantime, you may find our other PIP/DLA discussions helpful.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.