If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

I have become disabled through gastroparesis and neuropathy

Alison13Alison13 Posts: 3Member Listener
edited February 12 in Dealing with chronic pain
I have become disabled through gastroparesis and neuropathy.    Please let me know how this group has been helpful to you.  Thanks.  

Replies

• AnkyieSponAnkyieSpon Posts: 137Community champion Pioneering
    Hi @alison13 welcome to the community. I suffer from Chronic pain and I find it so helpful to talk with others who have similar problems. They might just listen to my rant or they may give me advice as to something I should try. This group as helped me so now I have become a community champion for scope so I can help others too. 
    Tina 
    (Ankyie Spon)
    I'm a Pain Warrior
  • thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 5,291Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Alison13   Pleased to meet you welcome. Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am also a community champion like my friend @AnkyieSpon .  I joined this forum in 2017. Became my lifeline. Lots of support, information and plenty of new friends.

Helps me every day with my mental state and I am not lonely.

Have a look around, feel free to join in.  Start a discussion.

Please ask if we can advise and help. Some one will know from our team or a member of our community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Alison13, and a warm welcome to the community. Great to have you here!
  • Alison13Alison13 Posts: 3Member Listener
    Thank you Pippa  :)
Sign in or join us to comment.