If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Dealing with Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis

ednabucketednabucket Posts: 1Member Listener
edited February 12 in Dealing with chronic pain
I'm very shy 60 year old who's suffering with fibro and osteoarthritis, and other problems, just wanted to say hi.

Replies

• Antonia_ScopeAntonia_Scope Posts: 1,783Member Pioneering
    Hi @ednabucket welcome to the community. It's great to have you here with us.

You may be interested in our dealing with chronic pain discussions, please let us know if you have any questions. ;)
  • Wilma71Wilma71 Posts: 1Member Listener
    Hi, I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, an under activity thyroid, depression, IBS and I'm going through the menopause.  I also care for my 2 disabled adult sons, and my baby grandson as my daughter works full time, I'm so exhausted, glad I have found people I can vent to. Xx
  • AnkyieSponAnkyieSpon Posts: 123Community champion Pioneering
    This is definatly the right place to vent. Speaking to fellow sufferers helps so much. 
    Tina 
    (Ankyie Spon)
    I'm a Pain Warrior
  • jjdd70jjdd70 Posts: 58Member Connected
    hello ednabucket me to recently diagnosed i also have osteoarthritis and now this i feel so depressed with it everything hurts and stiff OMG trying emitripriline tablets but there not for me dont like them so its back to gp for different ones  can't even sleep my neck shoulder keeps me awake its terrible,im so tired 
Sign in or join us to comment.