If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?

MotownMotown Posts: 9Member Whisperer
edited February 12 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi to everyone on the forum which I am glad to read.

My situation is as follows.

I am 67 years of age.  When I was 50 I was involved in a head on car crash.  The other driver was driving the wrong way on a dual carriageway!  I was lucky to be alive the police told me a couple of years later, not many people survive an impact of approximately 100mph.

i had numerous serious injuries.  My left foot was broken in three places, so had an operation on it together with other operations.  I was told being as I had broken the foot in the crash, eventually arthritis will set in later life.  This has now happened and gradually got worse over the past 18 months.

At the time of the accident, I was awarded the DLA for life.  With all these benefit changes I was moved to PIP, but the award was for 3 years only.  I could not believe it!  I am on medication for life for the physical injuries and my mental health.

When I was on DLA I was given the higher rate of mobility plus the middle rate of care.  This amounted to the same on PIP.  The pain in my foot had got to the stage where I needed treatment from the hospital.  Ibuprofen and paracetamol were not working.  I was told by the hospital that I had bad arthritis in the foot and was given a cortisone injection.  The hospital said there was no guarantee to be free of pain, which has now happened.

i informed the DWP of the change in my foot and said I was willing to attend an assessment as my PIP would be due to expire later this year.  I saw the healthcare professional and could not believe when I got the result of my PIP award.  I feel the healthcare professional saw me just after the injection, so I was temporarily pain free.  I was awarded only 4 points for my mobility!  This means I have lost the mobility of my PIP.  I am shattered and feel the decision is wrong.  They have awarded me the same rate of care.

The DWP is a joke!  You hold on the phone for ages.  How can an office pen pusher judge my situation.  It is wrong.  These decisions are an insult to the disabled.

I have phoned and written to challenge the decision for a mandatory appeal.  I just hope the decision is reversed as my mental health was not covered, along with my mobility fairly.  The healthcare professional gave me a ridiculous assessment.

Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?  If the decision is not changed will go to an appeal tribunal and my MP I feel so upset at the way I have been treated by the DWP.

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 3,486Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hello @Motown   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  Sorry what has happened. Many of our community can identify what you are going through. I am one myself.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join.

Please can I advise have a look at our website on appeals.  I hope this will be useful to you.

Also consider speaking to your local CAB office for further information and advice.

I would as you have stated contact your MP .  They need to know the experiences of the benefit system especially PIP.

We are here as a community to support  and listen to you any time.  You have come to the right place.

Please ask any questions anything you need to know. There will be members of our community or a member of our team might be in touch to offer further advice.

I do like your username as a soul fan and Motown, Northern Soul weekender in the past.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

• MotownMotown Posts: 9Member Whisperer
    Thank you Spiceman for your comments.  I love Motown and Northern Soul.  However living in London as the name suggests it never caught on compared to Wigan, Blackpool etc.

Will check the website.  Thank you for your guidance
  • Antonia_ScopeAntonia_Scope Posts: 493Member, Administrator Scope community team
    Hi @Motown ;

Thank you for sharing this with us and I am sorry to hear about what you have been going through. As @thespiceman suggested please have look at our appealing a DWP benefits decision page.

Please keep us updated.
  • steve51steve51 Posts: 5,004Member, Community champion Chatterbox
    Hi @Motown

Welcome it’s great to meet you today 😄

Yes we have got many members in the same situation.

Please please let me know if there’s anything you can please you with????

@steve51 ;

Thank you for your reply. I feel better knowing there are others in the same situation.
  • YadnadYadnad Posts: 2,839Member Brian Blessed
    Motown said:
    Hi to everyone on the forum which I am glad to read.

My situation is as follows.

I am 67 years of age.  When I was 50 I was involved in a head on car crash.  The other driver was driving the wrong way on a dual carriageway!  I was lucky to be alive the police told me a couple of years later, not many people survive an impact of approximately 100mph.

i had numerous serious injuries.  My left foot was broken in three places, so had an operation on it together with other operations.  I was told being as I had broken the foot in the crash, eventually arthritis will set in later life.  This has now happened and gradually got worse over the past 18 months.

At the time of the accident, I was awarded the DLA for life.  With all these benefit changes I was moved to PIP, but the award was for 3 years only.  I could not believe it!  I am on medication for life for the physical injuries and my mental health.

When I was on DLA I was given the higher rate of mobility plus the middle rate of care.  This amounted to the same on PIP.  The pain in my foot had got to the stage where I needed treatment from the hospital.  Ibuprofen and paracetamol were not working.  I was told by the hospital that I had bad arthritis in the foot and was given a cortisone injection.  The hospital said there was no guarantee to be free of pain, which has now happened.

i informed the DWP of the change in my foot and said I was willing to attend an assessment as my PIP would be due to expire later this year.  I saw the healthcare professional and could not believe when I got the result of my PIP award.  I feel the healthcare professional saw me just after the injection, so I was temporarily pain free.  I was awarded only 4 points for my mobility!  This means I have lost the mobility of my PIP.  I am shattered and feel the decision is wrong.  They have awarded me the same rate of care.

The DWP is a joke!  You hold on the phone for ages.  How can an office pen pusher judge my situation.  It is wrong.  These decisions are an insult to the disabled.

I have phoned and written to challenge the decision for a mandatory appeal.  I just hope the decision is reversed as my mental health was not covered, along with my mobility fairly.  The healthcare professional gave me a ridiculous assessment.

Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?  If the decision is not changed will go to an appeal tribunal and my MP I feel so upset at the way I have been treated by the DWP.
    I would imagine that everybody who didn't get the award they think that they should have had would say that the DWP made the wrong decision. 
  • minniemoominniemoo Posts: 51Member Whisperer
    Hi @Motown I’m so sorry to hear what you have been through. Yes I myself have had similiar treatment by the dwp but I fought in it wasn’t easy but I ended up taking to tribunal and won! you will be feeling very upset but this sight is wonderful and the people on here are lovely and very helpful. I only found this site just before my tribunal date a few weeks ago as I was really worried and just wanted some reassurance really or someone to speak to who has been through what I had been through. Stand your ground and take it right through the process if you have to right thorough to tribunal😀 good luck and if you need to ask anything ask away on here there are some very knowledgable lovely people on this site only too happy to advise speak soon 👍🏻
    Thank you minniemoo, I could not believe the result from the DWP.  I am so pleased that I discovered this forum by luck.  I am encouraged by all the helpful replies. If I have to go to a tribunal I will.  Failing that my local MP, who is the brother of Boris Johnson.  I have nothing to loose and everything to gain.  
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 4,293Member, Community champion Brian Blessed

I an sure you are aware of the mobility part of PIP after retirement age. You really must fight this as hard as possible, all the way to tribunal. If you give up on your mobility claim now you cannot regain it in the future even if your condition deteriorates

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
    Thank you CockneyRebel,

The older you get your health problems are not going to improve.  The DWP seem to ignore this.

Reduced mobility after retirement is seen as a symptom of an aging body and not necessarily a disability
    Yes fully understood, but I would not have the symptom of an aging body.  I was put in this position by a man of 70s dangerous driving and have suffered ever since regretably.
  • thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 3,486Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    Hello @Motown ; Sorry I have not got back to you.  I do know there were knowledgeable  members of our community . Who to advise you more than I could.

One aspect of this forum is that you are getting plenty of guidance and support.

I hope every thing is fine with you.

Please ask if we help any further with anything else.

You mentioned your interest on Motown and Northern Soul..

Anything I can recommend please ask me.

Have an extensive collection. In the past on vinyl .  Unfortunately had to sell the lot due to personal circumstances.

Now buying all the CD compilations . Thanks to on line stores.

Brings back the memories . As I age older all keeps you young at heart.

Pleasure to talk to you.

Take care.

@thespiceman

• BenistmonkBenistmonk Posts: 176Member Talkative
    I get wrong decisions all the time, then I have to wait for a tribunal to correct those decisions. That's the way the system works now, you can take it for granted that you have to go through the appeals process as part of your claim. 

On the plus side, when you win the appeal, you get back pay, so think of it as a savings scheme run by the DWP on your behalf.
    With all these appeals by claimants, the DWP must have better trained staff and professional healthcare staff for assessments.
    Hi Spiceman, I have never got rid of my vinyl.  Still buy it plus CDs.  Love the music.  From the first time I bought My Guy, Mary Wells and Where Did Our Love Go by The Supremes, was hooked and the music is 50 years old and still sounds great.

Regards.
    Motown said:
    With all these appeals by claimants, the DWP must have better trained staff and professional healthcare staff for assessments.

You would think so but it does not seem to be the case, I asked to be assessed by a doctor and they rearranged my appointment for this, when I returned 2 weeks later, expecting to be assessed by a doctor, they told me they no longer use doctors to assess people. On receiving the response from the DWP, it gives a list of medical staff that are used to assess people, and doctor is on the list.

This was covered in the DWP response because I accused the HCP and staff at the centre of lying, when they said they did not agree for me to be seen by a doctor, I have 2 appointment letters that proves them wrong. Although I do not think that alone will win my case at tribunal, at the very least it casts doubt on the HCP's report. It also upsets the DWP, because they have to mitigate on behalf of the HCP.

I know people on here advised me not to mention the lies but to concentrate on descriptors that should apply to me, I have done that as well. So anything you find wrong with the HCPs report, for eg if the say you did x y and z, and you know you were not asked to do x y and z, complain about it. It makes it more difficult for the HCP and DWP to sound plausible, but also cover the descriptors that apply to you.
    Thank you for your advice.  It helps to know we are all united in the problems we face from the DWP.

So anything you find wrong with the HCPs report, for eg if the say you did x y and z, and you know you were not asked to do x y and z, complain about it. It makes it more difficult for the HCP and DWP to sound plausible, but also cover the descriptors that apply to you.
    You can complain but can you actually prove what you are saying? 
    edited 9:30AM
    Did you read my post? I have 2 ****** appointment letters dated exactly 2 weeks apart.
    Yes I did but any complaint that you make would have to be backed up with evidence supporting your complaint otherwise no one is going to believe you.
    That's where the 2 appointment letters letters come in, why was my appointment time changed on the day I went to the assessment centre for the first appointment?
    That's where the 2 appointment letters letters come in, why was my appointment time changed on the day I went to the assessment centre for the first appointment?

In the grand scheme of things it's not material. Whether you wanted a doctor or nurse or paramedic to assess you is here nor there.

You would be assessed by a qualified disability analyst who could be any of the above.
    As for the two appointment letters, could it not be confusion with error thrown in caused by you demanding a doctor?

All you have to worry about is having an assessment, waiting for the decision than deciding what you do afterwards. 
    edited February 15
    Of course it is material to my case, the idea is to show the HCP report lies. And to prove I would not have been found fit for work by a doctor, because whenever a doctor assessed me, I was always given 15 or more point. My previous assessment letters prove that fact.
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Posts: 2,491Member Brian Blessed
    I expect most assessments to be negative in the first instance then expect to appeal or dispute the decision all way to tribunal from personal experience.  
    I got kicked off esa a few years ago despite ongoing mental health and Chronic pain conditions and got bad advice from cab and gave up. I couldn't stay on the roundabout. I am now on jsa. I should be on esa. I went through claiming pip unsuccessfully to tribunal then success mainly due to good advice on here angels from a  m h charity. Otherwise I wouldn't have even tried. That's just wrong and wonder how many are like me, too scared or beaten down to try?

I am a fibrowarrior!
    That is the route I have been told to take, claim JSA and PIP. But me being a stubborn sod, I won at every tribunal I have been to so far, because I can usually prove the HCP report is flawed and can't be relied on as 100% accurate.
  • ilovecatsilovecats Posts: 207Member Chatterbox
    That is the route I have been told to take, claim JSA and PIP. But me being a stubborn sod, I won at every tribunal I have been to so far, because I can usually prove the HCP report is flawed and can't be relied on as 100% accurate.
    I'm pretty sure you don't win by proving the report is flawed? You win because someone sensible looks at the evidence and decides an incorrect decision has been made. 
  • susan48susan48 Posts: 2,096Member Brian Blessed
    Just wanted to say
    @ilovecats Iv been reading your posts and it’s nice to hear the perspective of someone who worked within the “system “.
    sorry to butt in on the thread.
    susan48 said:
    Just wanted to say
    @ilovecats Iv been reading your posts and it’s nice to hear the perspective of someone who worked within the “system “.
    sorry to butt in on the thread.
    Thank you, I'm trying to be helpful by offering the 'other sides' perspective so glad to see some people appreciate it!
    ilovecats said:

I'm pretty sure you don't win by proving the report is flawed? You win because someone sensible looks at the evidence and decides an incorrect decision has been made. 

That's an odd thing to say, "I win because someone sensible looks at the evidence". I win because I know the DM has a legal duty to ensure that their decisions are based on facts which are clearly established by evidence. The evidence being the HCP report.

If the evidence is not 100% accurate and true, I am going to take issue with it. Of course I also point out what descriptors apply to me. To do this properly, you need a copy of the WCA handbook used by the DWP. 

• FetlockFetlock Posts: 11Member Listener
    edited February 16
    ilovecats said:

That's an odd thing to say, "I win because someone sensible looks at the evidence". I win because I know the DM has a legal duty to ensure that their decisions are based on facts which are clearly established by evidence. The evidence being the HCP report.

If the evidence is not 100% accurate and true, I am going to take issue with it. Of course I also point out what descriptors apply to me. To do this properly, you need a copy of the WCA handbook used by the DWP. 

The WCA handbook is irrelevent for PIP.
    It is the assessment guide you'd need to refer to
    Part two -

Fetlock said:
    ilovecats said:

Part two -

Correct. That is the guidance that is drilled into the assessors. 
    If more people paid attention and actually read the descriptor specification then I’d hope expectations would be managed better!

Or people would just try and twist them further to fit them.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ilovecats said:

Are you suggesting that claimants read, digest and understand the various guidance issued to the decision makers and assessors? If you intend going down this route you should also be understanding the legislation and all of the case law. The guidance you mention along with others is NOT law. It is nothing more than the DWP's own interpretation of what the 'law' should be saying.
     It is obviously biased towards the DWP.
    I neither have the patience, time or inclination to read any of that and I doubt very much that the same will apply to most claimants - they, like me, try to muddle through the best way we can without help or assistance from anybody. 
    ilovecats said:
    Fetlock said:
    ilovecats said:

Part two -

Or people would just try and twist them further to fit them.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You see that happening every day on this site with posters looking at the descriptors and trying to 'shoehorn' their situation to match them. It should be the other way round - these are my difficulties, do any descriptors fit them, if not then there is no point in making a claim in the first place.
    The question was if I am not mistaken

"Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?"

I think I have answered that. 

Looks like some people need to get off their high horses for a change, this is a Scope website, not the DWP!

edited February 16
    The question was if I am not mistaken

"Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?"

I think I have answered that. 

Looks like some people need to get off their high horses for a change, this is a Scope website, not the DWP!

What a very angry individual you are I don’t think anyone here is advising on behalf of the DWP. Just trying to give honest, factual advice based on actual working knowledge.
    @ilovecats You keep making incorrect assumptions about me, why do you feel the need to get personal? 
    @ilovecats You keep making incorrect assumptions about me, why do you feel the need to get personal? 
    Perhaps when it is inferred that I have a horse that I am sat high up upon.
    I think it’s best if we have no further interaction. Hostility is not beneficial for genuine people looking for useful advise.
    @ilovecats I didn't name you specifically, you made that assumption.
  • jarvo40jarvo40 Posts: 31Member Whisperer
    Hi just had a thought that might calm everybody down..maybe the question should have been..Has anybody feel they have had the right decision made by the Dwp..hmm food for thought lol..if everyone saved a pound a week for 2 years then when the inevitable happens they could employ a lawyer to do the stress for them..from personal experience that’s what I done and had a stress free victory..just an idea to contemplate..😉
    @ilovecats I only replied to the posts you directed at me specifically, so now you resort to abusing the forum by marking my replies to you as spam when they are not. 

What am I supposed to say when you specifically name me in your posts! Must I run away when someone is acting like playground bully towards me, or do I stand up for myself?

• poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 7,236Member, Community champion Brian Blessed
    If there's a comment you're not happy with on the forum then use the report button and report it. If there's someone on the forum you're not happy with then put them on ignore, this usually works wonders for me. This way you won't see that persons comments.
    Excellent Poppy, I would also add, do not name people in posts and then flag their posts as spam when all they are doing is replying to you. That is pretty low by anyone's standards. 

jarvo40 said:
    Hi just had a thought that might calm everybody down..maybe the question should have been..Has anybody feel they have had the right decision made by the Dwp..hmm food for thought lol..if everyone saved a pound a week for 2 years then when the inevitable happens they could employ a lawyer to do the stress for them..from personal experience that’s what I done and had a stress free victory..just an idea to contemplate..😉

Now come on and be serious - £104 to employ a solicitor to deal with the PIP process and appeal? I don't know where you live but I honestly do not know any sole practicing solicitor that works for less than £100 an hour! Most that are in partnership practice will be charging treble that amount - 33% profit, 33% overheads, 33% staff and admin costs.

Yadnad the £1pw was a token amount your missing the point completely or your to arrogant to show your better than everyone else because you worked out that 52x2 is £104.. if you read between the lines you might realise your not such a smart **** 
    jarvo40 said:
    Yadnad the £1pw was a token amount your missing the point completely or your to arrogant to show your better than everyone else because you worked out that 52x2 is £104.. if you read between the lines you might realise your not such a smart **** 
    I was just pointing out that you quoted £1 a week for two years! Apart from that I don't see anything 'between the lines' that would change it.
  • cristobalcristobal Posts: 97Member Talkative
    I agree with @yadnad and I feel you should withdraw your comment about him being arrogant @jarvo40

You don't get a solicitor for anywhere near £100/hour (not one that's any good anyway)

did anybody ask for your opinion Cristobal?? Obviously your both cut from the same cloth
    Please be mindful of your comments. We are all here to help each other and not any other reason.
    No-one asks individuals for their opinion on here - it's a public forum and I was responding to @yadnad's post.
    I was also pointing out that your post is rude, in case you hadn't realised

Read poppy123456 comments I think yadnad is big enough not to need your help but thx for pointing out your ignorance to me but it wasn’t needed...but your the type who just wants to be heard right or wrongly 
    jarvo40 said:
    Read poppy123456 comments I think yadnad is big enough not to need your help but thx for pointing out your ignorance to me but it wasn’t needed...but your the type who just wants to be heard right or wrongly 
    And your the type to jump to anger rather quickly. 
    Maybe by serving my country I’ve earned the right to reply to somebody trying to belittle me.while you was hiding behind your keyboard I was in the front line protecting you keyboard warriors 
  • djbantiquesdjbantiques Posts: 35Member Whisperer
    jarvo40 said:
    Maybe by serving my country I’ve earned the right to reply to somebody trying to belittle me.while you was hiding behind your keyboard I was in the front line protecting you keyboard warriors 
    Just keep remembering mate, many are not what they seem on online forums.
    edited February 17
    jarvo40 said:
    Sigh. There’s always one.

Most people who served their country don’t feel the need to tell everyone and use it as an excuse for bad decorum in internet chat rooms.

I’ve saved many lives in my line of work with my bare hands, in the dark, at the side of a road, with no help and the contents of a small bag, does it make a difference to having a conversation on the Internet?

No. It doesn’t. You dont’t deserve special treatment and neither do I or does anyone else on this forum.
    jarvo40 said:
    So was I!! Two 7.6smm lumps of lead and a cracked skull were my thanks!! And even that + PTSD were discounted three times as being non existent at my PIP assessments.

So please don't start throwing the 'I was fighting for my country' bit at me.

Get off your high horse once again your the victim..boo hoo for you..once again you jump in with your views when not necessary..you do have a very high opinion of yourself and want to be in everybody’s conversations..grow up!!
    jarvo40 said:
    Get off your high horse once again your the victim..boo hoo for you..once again you jump in with your views when not necessary..you do have a very high opinion of yourself and want to be in everybody’s conversations..grow up!!
    There are many organisations out there to help you deal with your anger. I hope you find something that works for you. Good luck. 
    Agh your a doctor as well..
    Does your talent never end
    edited February 17
    jarvo40 said:
    Agh your a doctor as well..
    Not a doctor, although I do have a degree in a specific branch of medicine. 
    jarvo40 said:
    Remember, not is all as it seems !!
    Anyone can pretend to be an expert on an online forum courtesy of Google. Take it all with a pinch of salt and chill.
    jarvo40 said:
    Narcissism???
    Psychosis.
    @Motown I’m sorry your thread was derailed and you got an answer to your initial question!

@jarvo40 - I’m not clear what you mean by “you’re the type who just wants to be heard” since it was the first time that I have posted on this particular topic.

However I am the ‘type’ who wants people to be treated respectfully and on this occasion, I do want to be heard.I intervened to suggest that you apologise for suggesting Yadnad ’s post was arrogant which, in my opinion, it wasn’t.

Whether you have served your country, or not, does not give you the right to be rude which is why I still think you should apologise for your comment to Yadnad and the various posts that followed..

jarvo40 said:
    I have reported you for not adhering to the terms and conditions of this site, for your personal insults and your apparent intent to create arguments with others. 
    If there's a comment you're not happy with on the forum then use the report button and report it. If there's someone on the forum you're not happy with then put them on ignore, this usually works wonders for me. This way you won't see that persons comments.

Please be mindful of your comments. We are all here to help each other and not any other reason.
    Two very wise pieces of advice from @[email protected] as usual. Fortunately the moderators will be back tomorrow
    Oh how am I going to sleep tonight?? To add to your talents..your a grass..
    @ilovecats You claim to give advice on benefits, all I can see you doing is being sarcastic to people for no reason at all. 
    cristobal said:
    No-one asks individuals for their opinion on here - it's a public forum and I was responding to @yadnad's post.

Do we need another moderator? ffs! 
    jarvo40 said:
    Oh how am I going to sleep tonight?? To add to your talents..your a grass..
    Reported again
    edited February 17
    cristobal said:

Do we need another moderator? ffs
    I believe we do when I see remarks like that and the disgusting use of those three letters especially knowing that there are ladies that are actively posting on here!!

Femoral Facial Syndrome = ffs! 

• GeraldGerald Posts: 63Member Listener
    I can see how putting them 3 letters is wrong and you have flag it okay no problem at all with that okay then there is a post which when I see remarks like this disgusting if you have god forbid a accident and end up disabled are then going to put a claim in for PIP and then see this and that's how there seen how do you think that's going to make them feel good about them self and is it right to ask for PIP                               That's how PIP works. We cannot just take people at their word, it has to be evidenced in many ways.

Now I know what I have written will infuriate a lot of people, and it seems like assessors are out to catch you out, and to an extent that I suppose it is true but there has to be a line somewhere otherwise every single person with any diagnosis would claim and the pot of money isn't infinite.
    Gerald said:
    I can see how putting them 3 letters is wrong and you have flag it okay no problem at all with that okay then there is a post which when I see remarks like this disgusting if you have god forbid a accident and end up disabled are then going to put a claim in for PIP and then see this and that's how there seen how do you think that's going to make them feel good about them self and is it right to ask for PIP                               That's how PIP works. We cannot just take people at their word, it has to be evidenced in many ways.

Now I know what I have written will infuriate a lot of people, and it seems like assessors are out to catch you out, and to an extent that I suppose it is true but there has to be a line somewhere otherwise every single person with any diagnosis would claim and the pot of money isn't infinite.
     I see that you are quoting me there @Gerald I’d like to add you are doing so out of context and without tagging me to defend my words.

You are also jumping on yet another person thread, rambling about something which myself, @poppy123456 and @Yadnad have covered to death on other threads. 
    HI did not put your name down as I did not think it was right to name you okay and then there is the                    I’d like to add you are doing so out of context
    You are also jumping on yet another person thread, rambling about something                                                        That's off my thread and you were okay using it in context there but as to you just have the view that is that you view is you are always right and never wrong its view and that's right and know one else can have a point of view that is not the same as you and just to keep you happy tag ilovecats
    @Gerald may i ask why you feel you have to tag @ilovecats and quote most of what he/she says in almost every single comment you make? Do you have something against this person?

He/she has given some fantastic advice here on the forum in the short time they have been with us. To which i am very grateful for all their help and i know there's other people that would agree with me here too.

Please remember that we are a friendly forum and we are here to help people, just like i helped you on another part of the forum.
    ASK to be tag for the comment as I did not think it was right to put the name down so sorry about that   without tagging me to defend my words. poppy123456 and Know I Do not have something against this person is that okay and thank you for your help in the past poppy123456 

Femoral Facial Syndrome = ffs! 

As if!
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,736Administrator Scope community team

We are now closing this thread. We will not tolerate personal attacks on other members under any circumstances, and this morning we will be emailing warnings to those who have breached our community guidelines.

Please remember the importance of respecting other members. We don’t have to agree on everything but respecting other members is important to keeping the community safe and friendly. That is not what has happened here, and further action will be taken. 

If you would like to avoid seeing content from a specific user, you can do so by using the 'ignore' function to hide their discussions comments. If you feel that a post goes against our community guidelines or you have concerns about another user, be sure to report the post to the community team using the 'flag' icon. You can also reach the community team by emailing [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.