AOS Adam and Oliver Syndrome — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

AOS Adam and Oliver Syndrome

Danny1980
Danny1980 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello everyone,

My name is Danny.

I have a disability called AOS Adam and Oliver Syndrome which is pretty rare from what I've been told by many doctors over the years.
It basically means that for example my right leg has not fully formed and I have a few missing fingers on each hand.

I have joined this group to chat with disabled people. The reason for this is I went to a normal school and and have grown up with able bodied people all my life with very little interaction from people with disabilities not by choice but by circumstance. I have felt low over the last few months by having more of what I call disabled days. Days where I feel under appreciated, ignored and under valued. I understand that I may be just feeling sorry for myself but the time has come to reach out to people who know how I feel or people who know how to cope with living as an alien on this mortal coil lol.

Please get in touch for a chat if you like

Danny

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.