Experiences of parents with physiotherapy at managing the needs of their children with CP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Experiences of parents with physiotherapy at managing the needs of their children with CP

Options
MeganTaylor
MeganTaylor Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Hello everyone,

My name is Megan Taylor and I am a third-year undergraduate physiotherapy student at York St John University. My research project is being supervised by Dr. Charikleia Sinani, a senior physiotherapy lecturer at the university. 

I am interested in investigating parental experiences of physiotherapy services for their child with cerebral palsy. The study involves completing an anonymous online questionnaire that should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to fill in. 

If this is something you feel you would like to participate in, please follow the link to the research information sheet which provides detailed guidance on the project and participant eligibility. 

Thank you for considering participating in my research.

Megan Taylor

https://yorksj.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9BRlkzT6zEWjDql

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.