If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

disability income guarantee

Lyn7Lyn7 Posts: 3Member Listener
Hi, jst received DWP letter stating my D.I.G. of £16.80 per wk. will be stopping  Sept.this year when reaching my pension age.Does pension replace ESA when time arrives? 

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 5,250Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    You will need to apply for your state pension
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Silver925Silver925 Posts: 78Member Courageous
    Apply for you state pension at least no one bothers you any more with rotten rules and regulations or wca enjoy your retirement.
  • kel090kel090 Posts: 9Member Listener
    Does anyone know anything about pip
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Posts: 15,145Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    kel090 said:
    Does anyone know anything about pip
    What would you like to know, can you give us some more information?
  • Sam_ScopeSam_Scope Posts: 7,732Administrator Scope community team
    You may be eligible for PIP if you’re under State Pension age (and over 16) and need help with daily living activities or getting around, or both. If you’re awarded PIP before you’re of State Pension age, you’ll continue to receive it after too. You can still make a claim if you’re working.

You might like to call the Age UK advice line to get more information

Age UK Advice Line

0800 678 1602

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Lyn7Lyn7 Posts: 3Member Listener
    Thanx 4 this info. Av never claimed Pip b4, gt numerous illnesses & pending ops etc, so al try that number 4 Age uk Advice line u kindly mentioned, so thankyou 4 that & al let u know how I gt on, ok ? 
    Thanx agzin, 💕
Sign in or join us to comment.