Wheelchair Accessible Private Aviation? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wheelchair Accessible Private Aviation?

Options
katec
katec Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi,

I have come to this forum in the hope that some of it's lovely members will be able to help me gain some insight into their experiences using aircraft as a wheelchair user. I am not a wheelchair user myself but am keen to find out more about how this could be improved and if private aviation could play a part in that.

Please follow the below link if you have 5 minutes to spare and would like to share your experience of using aircraft as a wheelchair user or share the experience of someone that you may have travelled with (with their permission of course)

All of the responses are anonymous and you will not be asked for any contact details or be contacted after the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/X5MKDSB

Thanks in advance and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Kate

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.